Sunday, November 23, 2008

New Model Army Live Dusseldorf Germany April 16th 1990 (Vagabonds)

New Model Army Live Dusseldorf Germany April 16th 1990 (Vagabonds)

Sound quality is 'A'.

There are 4 different bootlegs of this show the other 3 are: European Tour '90, Heros Of A Ghost Town (also posted) We Are Old. This & We Are Old are the same boot under a different name and are the most incomplete versions of this show.

Mp3 audio source: silver bootleg cd

Covers created by whoever did the bootleg. I cheated on this one, I didn't get around to scanning my won cd so I took these scan from Peters page. Thanx Peter.

01 Drag It Down
02 Waiting
03 Liberal Education
04 Vagabonds
05 125mph
06 Archway Towers
07 Better Than Them
08 Green & Grey
09 I Love the World
10 51st State
11 Smalltown England

http://www.mediafire.com/?vzjzmmccwej

No comments: