Friday, November 7, 2008

Mogwai Live Peel Session May 22nd 2003

Mogwai Live Peel Session May 22nd 2003

Sound quality is 'A'.

Recorded at BBCs Maida Vale studios broadcast live on BBC Radio 1 John Peel show. As with all of Johns show's this recording is excellent, John was one of the good ones and
is missed, RIP.

In celebration of Mogwai's (personal opinion) best album to date, the Hawk Is Howling, I'm sharing some rare Mogwai live sets. I've always thought highly of this band but the new lp just blows all the lps that came before it away.

Mp3 audio source: mp3

Covers is the photo thanx to whoever the original photographer was.

01 Hunted By A Freak
02 Kids Will Be Skeletons
03 Killing All The Flies
04 Stop Coming To My House
05 Golden Porsche
06 Ratts Of The Capital
07 I Know Who You Are But What Am I
08 Helicon 1

http://www.mediafire.com/?zjm0t2zwntd

1 comment:

Meredith said...

These guys are great!