Thursday, November 13, 2008

Gary Numan Radio 1 Peel Session Feb 7th 2001

Gary Numan Radio 1 Peel Session Feb 7th 2001

Sound quality is 'A'.

Recorded at Maida Vale Studio.

As usual John did a great job recording this show and Gary was in good form also. I recall seeing Gary on this tour in Chicago and it was awesome.

Mp3 audio source: raw .wavs

Covers created by me, thanx to whoever the original photographer was, back cover photo by Mosytn

01 RIP
02 Metal
03 Pure
04 My Jesus
05 Cars
06 Listen To My Voice
07 I Cant Breathe
08 Down In the Park
09 A Prayer For the Unborn
10 Are Friends Electric

http://www.mediafire.com/?zmmtlmfydaa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one I hadn't seen before. Thanks. I linked you (or I will right now).

Anonymous said...

As always the Peel Sessions add a magical sparkle to the classics graced by its invitation to caress the atmospheres with the echo kiss of hearts singing summoning the is to be across landscapes of time ever vibrating. Thanks from a Gary Numan fan :)

Hellbishop.