Thursday, November 13, 2008

New Model Army I Believe Sessions 1981

New Model Army I Believe Sessions 1981

Sound quality is 'B' (B++).

Two studio sessions and some live tracks, though I have the raw .wav files I never did know the exact info for the sessions. Sound quality is varies from one session to another but for any NMA fan they're nice to have. I have at least 7 more session cds/vinyl that I'll be posting including the Shot Between the Eyes cds.

Mp3 audio source: raw .wavs

Covers created by me, thanx to whoever the original photographer was.

01 Leave Us Alone
02 Paralysed
03 the Cause
04 I Believe
05 Living A Lie
06 Fashion
07 New Frontiers
08 New Model Army
09 Paralysed
10 the Cause
11 No Time (Live 81)
12 Waiting (Live 81)
13 Dreaming (Live 81)
14 Tension (Live 81)
15 I Wish (Live 81)

http://www.mediafire.com/?ookymwdykjd

1 comment:

kevwain said...

hi , can anyone please do re up's for the new model army live shows please cheers