Thursday, October 9, 2008

Queen Adreena Live 'the Lost Weekend' London Docklands July 1st 2000

Queen Adreena Live 'the Lost Weekend' London Docklands July 1st 2000

Sound quality is 'A'

I only have the first part of this show, if anyone has the complete set list please contact me, thanx.

Covers created by me, thanx to whoever the original photographer was.

Mp3 audio source: cdr of 1st generation .wavs

01 X-ing Off the Days
02 Pretty Polly
03 A Heavenly Surrender
04 Jolene (Intro)

http://www.mediafire.com/?jmmyzg1zxnz

1 comment:

Matthieu Fernandez said...

I am listening to these 4 tracks and I am surprised by the well quality of the records ! You have done a good job !

"Xing of the days" loose its madness, they mean to loose the control of the song...
"Pretty Polly" is as good as custom
"A Heavily Surrender" is a beautiful accapella