Wednesday, October 29, 2008

the Fall King Of Moscow Road (Rarities Bootleg)

the Fall King Of Moscow Road (Rarities Bootleg)

Sound quality is 'A'.

Note: due to mediafires free user policy of 100megs per file this will be a 2 zip file post. Total post size is 101megs. lol.

Fan bootleg sent out by unknown group of an ebay seller or 1 or 2 other fellows working together to spread some rare Fall joy to a few select fans - not known to be for sale - received by me on June 20th 2005 bootleg 1st made known in April 2005

I got his and Scherzo Schist (Rarities Bootleg) on the same day from someone I don't know. No return address or anything just a postal stamp from the UK.

Now in all fairness I'm a Fall supporter big time, have almost all the pressings on vinyl (even the new shit) and on cd and on reissued cd and in some cases re reissued cd. I generally say "Fuck" when I hear MES is re issuing something because I know I'll sell even your mother to be able to afford it.

So when I got these in a mail I kinda thought that maybe MES sent them to me in thanx for all the support over the years. Well as daft as that sounds it makes me laugh.

Covers created by me actually this has a different front cover but I didn't create it and never did scan it you get what you get. I'd think a web search should yield the actual photo used, but it is just an image of MES preforming with the title next to him, nothing outstanding.

Mp3 audio source: silver cd bootleg

01 I'm Bobby (Excerpt - MES Solo)
02 Words Of Expectation (Live)
03 Rowche Rumble (Live)
04 In These TImes (Piccadilly Radio Session)
05 Oswald Defence Lawyer (Piccadilly Radio Session)
06 Cab Driver (Version Of City Dweller)
07 A Past Gone Mad / Passable
08 War (Goodier Session)
09 ??? (Wants this wants that hates this hates that)
10 'Ol Gang (Live Masquerade ep)
11 Christmastide (Levitate bonus cd)
12 My Ex-Classmates Kid (Rude all the time version)
13 Janet VS Johnny (Fall VS 2003)
14 Mod Mock Goth (RNFLP-Narnack version)
15 Recovery Kit #2 (RNFLP-Narnack version)
16 Portufal (RNFLP- & Sparta single hidden track)
17 Theme From Sparta FC (video edit version)

Pt01
http://www.mediafire.com/?mnm5tm2ltde

Pt02
http://www.mediafire.com/?toxwfjzjwiz

4 comments:

The Mighty Louche said...

Thanks for this. Going to see them live for the first time tomorrow!

Bodhi Amol said...

Hello,could you please be so kind and reload the first part? The file was deleted...

Anonymous said...

Please re-up first part! (Invalid or Deleted File). Thanks

Anonymous said...

is posible to reupload, please?
Thanks anyway