Sunday, November 23, 2008

New Model Army Live Secret Gig the Venue Oxford May 28th 1992

New Model Army Live Secret Gig the Venue Oxford May 28th 1992

Sound quality is 'A'.

I don't know what is meant by 'Secret Gig' the only thing I can assume is that NMA played a gig unannounced or 'rumored' at said venue, Naked Raygun do that here, often under a different band name. Of course not being there I don't want to say 100% that that's what happened, though it would be very awesome to arrive at a spot and find NMA on stage. I don't recall them saying "bet you're surprised to see us up here" in the recording but it is possible I've not listened to it for some time.

Mp3 audio source: raw .wavs

Covers created by me, thanx to original photographer

01 Whirlwind
02 Ambition
03 Stupid Questions
04 My People
05 Get Me Out
06 Fate
07 Here Comes the War
08 Understand U
09 Green & Grey
10 I Love the World
11 Drummy Ballad Version
12 Bad Old World
13 Small Town England
14 Vengeance
15 Vagabonds
16 125mph

http://www.mediafire.com/?w1dg12ymdzm