Wednesday, November 19, 2008

New Model Army Live Nottingham Feb 28th 1989 (Like A Storm)

New Model Army Live Nottingham Feb 28th 1989 (Like A Storm)

Sound quality is 'A'.

This is the 'Like A Storm' bootleg, but not the complete show, I have 2 sources for this show, why they full show wasn't used for the 'Like A Storm' bootleg is unknown to me, the only thing I can think of that the original source for the boot didn't have access to the complete show.

Both shows are an 'A' rating, but this show is a little weaker on the sound quality.

Mp3 audio source: cdr bootleg

Note: no artwork I had to create artwork for it, if there is artwork for this boot (I'd imagine so it's a rather sought after show, said to be a silver factory cd boot) I have no idea what it looks like. I used to cover from the 1989 tour program.

Covers created by me, thanx to whoever the original photographer was.

01 - 225
02 - the Hunt
03 - Charge
04 - Stupid Questions
05 - Inheritance
06 - Drag It Down
07 - Vagabonds
08 - 125 mph
09 - Family Life
10 - I Love the World
11 - Great Expectation
12 - No Rest
13 - 51st State
14 - Smalltown England
15 - Poison Street
16 - White Coats
17 - Christian Militia

http://www.mediafire.com/?4oowkz233zm

No comments: