Monday, November 17, 2008

New Model Army Live Gothenburg Vox Errols March 13th 1987


New Model Army Live Gothenburg Vox Errols March 13th 1987

Sound quality is 'A'. Really its a B, too muddy/bassy BUT you can hear every one pretty well and clear even with the low over all tone so I rate it an 'A', I've seen alot of these shows on traders sites and they tend to list most as'A' to where as I go for 'B', I guess for bootlegs they are generally 'A's so take that into consideration.

Due to mediafire's free user policy this is a 2 part post

Mp3 audio source: raw .wavs

Covers created by me, thanx to whoever the original photographer was.

01 Intro
02 Frightened
03 My Country
04 Lights Go Out
05 Notice Me
06 Master Race
07 the Price
08 Lovesongs
09 Poison Street
10 Smalltown England
11 51st State
12 No Mans Land
13 No Rest
14 Brave New World 2
15 the Hunt
16 Young Gifted & Skint
17 Great Expectations
18 Lets Dance / Betcha
19 Radio Interview

Pt01
http://www.mediafire.com/?tqmmmyhyzzq

Pt02
http://www.mediafire.com/?mtlnenjney3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi
Thanx for these shows. Does anyone know if the show in Malmoe, Sweden (I think it was the day before the show in Gothenburg) was taped? I was at that show so it would be really nice to have!!