Thursday, November 13, 2008

New Model Army Live Keighley UK Sept 14th 1981

New Model Army Live Keighley UK Sept 14th 1981

Sound quality is 'A'.

Great early show with some tracks most NMA supporters have never heard before. Like with the studio sessions I'll post over the next month or so, once NMA recorded the singles and Vengeance they dropped all songs that didn't make it on to those recordings leaving behind at least 1 full albums worth of material from a time period that many NMA supports crave more music from.

I can't recall anymore but this may be the earliest recorded live gig, though something tells me thats not correct, if nothing else it's pretty close to the 1st, either way it's the earliest gig I own in my collection.

Mp3 audio source: raw .wavs

Covers created by me, thanx to whoever the original photographer was.

01 Intro
02 Motorfunk
03 Waiting
04 Paralyzed
05 Living a Lie
06 Dream
07 Tension
08 I Wish
09 Conscience
10 History (Leave Us Alone)
11 New Frontiers
12 Betcha
13 I Believe
14 the Cause (aborted)
15 the Cause
16 Fashion

http://www.mediafire.com/?khh5zl2i20z

1 comment:

ku48 said...

Can I just point out that Rob Heaton hadn't joined the band at this time? The drummer was Rob Waddington, who was with the band until mid 82. He was certainly with them when the y played the Upstage in Bradford in August 1982 when I went with Rob Heaton to see them after he'd been invited to join but not yet decided. Anyway thanks for giving me the opportunity to get this without going back to my ancient tape.