Friday, November 7, 2008

Mogwai Live 930 Club Washington DC May 10th 2006 (WNPR 'All Songs Considered' Program)

Mogwai Live 930 Club Washington DC May 10th 2006 (WNPR 'All Songs Considered' Program)

Sound quality is 'A'.

In celebration of Mogwai's (personal opinion) best album to date, the Hawk Is Howling, I'm sharing some rare Mogwai live sets. As I post these I'm listening to the new album and am reminded just how great it is and how it makes all the earlier lps seem, so small.

Mp3 audio source: WNPR All Songs Considered website.

This is one mp3, WNPR caps all their shows as a single continuous file. I haven't checked their site in some time now, just never think to do it anymore, but I don't know if this show is still on there, if I recall correctly they take them down after some time. So here it is, hopefully forever for the random web crawler-searcher to seek out.

Covers is the photo thanx to whoever the original photographer was.

Setlist: (also taken from WNPR's website)
Hunted By A Freak
Friend of the Night
Summer
Travel is Dangerous
Stanley Kubrick
Acid Food
Ithica
Yes, I Am A Long Way From Home
Christmas Steps
Stop Coming to My House
New Paths to Helicon Pt. 1
Glasgow Megasnake
You Don't Know Jesus
We're No Here

http://www.mediafire.com/?ggmajjyowmz

No comments: