Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wire Live Day Trotter Session Nov 10th 2008



Wire Live Day Trotter Session Nov 10th 2008

Sound quality is 'A'.

Feck all Wire swing a big stick, after their reformation in the late 80s they have been hit or miss for me, but always honest and ahead of their counter parts.

2007 & 2008 brought (to me at least) the best work of Wire's work period. 07's Read & Burn EP 03 & 08's Object 47 I feel were not only some of the best records I have heard in my life but hands down Wire's best output to date, yes better than even Pink Flag, Chairs Missing or 154.

In celebration of this I present this session which came from the Day Trotter webshite but like most they tend to remove files after a bit so in an effort to keep this session alive, hopefully forever here it is.

I had to miss the show they did in Chicago due to a family commitment, though I tried very hard to blow it off, so if anyone has any of the recent tour recorded and can share let me know, please.

I didn't include the right cover in the zip, if you want it just right click the image above & tell it to save.

Mp3 audio source: mp3 from Day Trotter webshite

01 Silk Skin Paws
02 Mr Marxs Table
03 Mekon Headman
04 Boiling Boy

http://www.mediafire.com/?dmijkhdzmdy

2 comments:

Longy said...

Ace! Thanks mate.

Fred G. Sanford said...

gracias.

very nice.

hey, I saw them in NYC late in 2008.
fantastic show !