Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wire Live Day Trotter Session Nov 10th 2008

Wire Live Day Trotter Session Nov 10th 2008

Sound quality is 'A'.

Feck all Wire swing a big stick, after their reformation in the late 80s they have been hit or miss for me, but always honest and ahead of their counter parts.

2007 & 2008 brought (to me at least) the best work of Wire's work period. 07's Read & Burn EP 03 & 08's Object 47 I feel were not only some of the best records I have heard in my life but hands down Wire's best output to date, yes better than even Pink Flag, Chairs Missing or 154.

In celebration of this I present this session which came from the Day Trotter webshite but like most they tend to remove files after a bit so in an effort to keep this session alive, hopefully forever here it is.

I had to miss the show they did in Chicago due to a family commitment, though I tried very hard to blow it off, so if anyone has any of the recent tour recorded and can share let me know, please.

I didn't include the right cover in the zip, if you want it just right click the image above & tell it to save.

Mp3 audio source: mp3 from Day Trotter webshite

01 Silk Skin Paws
02 Mr Marxs Table
03 Mekon Headman
04 Boiling Boy


Longy said...

Ace! Thanks mate.

Fred G. Sanford said...


very nice.

hey, I saw them in NYC late in 2008.
fantastic show !