Monday, December 29, 2008

Interpol Live Paris France 2001

Interpol Live Paris France 2001

Sound quality is 'A'.

Tracks 01 - 03 La Roule Da Rock
Tracks 04 - 10 St Malo

Mp3 audio source: bootleg cdr

Covers created by me but are scans I lost the original .psd files in a pc crash, thanx to whoever the original photographer was.

01 Untitled
02 Obstacle 1
03 PDA
04 the New
05 Song Seven
06 Hands Away
07 NYC
08 Stella Was A Diver
09 Obstacle 2
10 Precipitate

http://www.mediafire.com/?jflmofy2l3b

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paris is a french city and St Malo is another one...
Also, La Route Du Rock is a festival happening every year in.. St Malo, so all tracks are from the same show.

Many thanks for uploading anyways. Great stuff, great blog.

louissyfer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
louissyfer said...

makes sense, i got this from a friend who is French and lives in France so I'm a bit confused, you have a track listing from this exact show to back up your statement?

if so please let me know so I can update the post. If not I'll leave it as is for now.