Friday, February 12, 2010

Radiohead Live BBC Radio Theatre April 1st 2008


Radiohead Live BBC Radio Theatre April 1st 2008

Sound quality is 'A'.

I personally love Radioheads new album, and I was betting I would coz I was one of those who bought the special edition pre order package with 2 cds and the vinyl blagh blagh ...

I have a shit load of Radiohead shows to post on here, some I own as cds and others are mp3s from traders but either way sooner or later there will probably be an explosion of Radiohead stuff on here including a 24+ cd set of rarities. Its a bootleg complied by who the hell knows but is full of interesting stuff. Stay tuned Radiohead supporters.

I'm sharing these to spread the love, but anytime I post Radiohead it's really all about Meredith. Drop me an email lady! <;-)

Thought I think the next major explosion post will br Public Image Ltd, I have all the shows that made the cut on the hdd. After that maybe the NMA or Queen Adreena / Daisy Chainsaw (but those involve encoding cassettes & dvds which isn't as easy as ripping cds and zipping mp3 files) or maybe a nice REM flood. I dunno ... sometimes its just what ever I pull off the shelves.

Mp3 audio source: mp3

2 part post

Covers (single image-itunes/winamp) created by me, thanx original photographer.

01 Intro
02 Bodysnatchers
03 All I Need
04 Nude
05 Airbag
06 Reckoner
07 The Tourist
08 House of Cards
09 Weird Fishes
10 Lucky
11 Everything In Its Right Place
12 Outro

Part 01
http://www.mediafire.com/?grkyimmzozk

Part 02
http://www.mediafire.com/?y2lgbk2mhgi

3 comments:

Eric Bosse said...

Great blog! I love it. I've linked to it. And I'll follow it. Anyone posting about New Model Army deserves my attention, but you have a lot of other great music here, too. Thanks.

louissyfer said...

thank you Eric, i visited your blog and if you teach writing my blog must be an example to your students of what not to do.

believe it or not I did go to college and did quite well!! lol

next time i get around to adding more tunes to the blogish i'll be linking yours also, i liked the 2 stories i read very much.

teeth fever said...

I would like to say thanks for letting me post here,your topic about Radiohead,it's very interesting I want to find out more about it,I also want to invite you to visit my site in order to keep you informed about baby teething cheers!!!