Friday, November 27, 2009

the Southern Death Cult Live Tiffanys Newcastle England Feb 23rd 1983


the Southern Death Cult Live Tiffanys Newcastle England Feb 23rd 1983

Sound quality is 'B / B-'.

The bass and guitar sounds great on this one and the vocals and drums sound a bit distant and flat and the vocals can sound distorted at times and not in the Discharge type of way.

Of course I'm a middle aged guy whos been hammering his ear drums for decades so maybe it's just all my personal inner filter that's out of whack.

Mp3 audio source: mp3 :-: thanx to lostockboy - sent them as flac I converted them to mp3 for 2 reasons, 1) for small downloads and 2) I know many people aren't familiar with flac so to make them as user friendly as possible I mp3 them.

Covers (single image-itunes/winamp) created by me, thanx original photographer.

01 Intro
02 the Crow
03 the Girl
04 Flowers In the Forest
05 Apache
06 All Glory
07 the Crypt
08 False Faces
09 Moya
10 Fatman
11 Faith
12 Today
13 Vivisection

http://www.mediafire.com/?tnnj1m0eymt

No comments: