Friday, November 27, 2009

the Southern Death Cult Live Band On the Wall Manchester England June 21st 1982


the Southern Death Cult Live Band On the Wall Manchester England June 21st 1982

Sound quality is 'A'.

Brilliant, drop some acid turn down the light close your eye have a friend bump into you on occasion and you're there.

is it me but for a dude from Canada (Ian) when he talks he sure can sound like a dude from the north, hmmm ....

Yes they play the Crow and tOday twice, no I don't know why.

Mp3 audio source: mp3 :-: thanx to lostockboy - sent them as flac I converted them to mp3 for 2 reasons, 1) for small downloads and 2) I know many people aren't familiar with flac so to make them as user friendly as possible I mp3 them.

Covers (single image-itunes/winamp) created by me, thanx original photographer.

01 the Crow
02 False Faces
03 the Girl
04 Apache
05 All Glory
06 Today
07 the Crow
08 Fatman
09 Moya
10 Vivisection
11 Today

http://www.mediafire.com/?tfdfyjjtjzh

No comments: