Friday, November 27, 2009

the Southern Death Cult Live Futurama 4 Deeside Leisure Centre Queensferry Wales Sept 12th 1982


the Southern Death Cult Live Futurama 4 Deeside Leisure Centre Queensferry Wales Sept 12th 1982

Sound quality is 'B'.

Descent enough, considering how rare SDC live sets are, sounds like you're listening to this on a radio broadcast of a station you can barely get in, kinda nostalgic, I know the kids don't understand "radio station".

They only replay the Crow on this one. Musta been an Ian fav or sumptin.

Mp3 audio source: mp3 :-: thanx to lostockboy - sent them as flac I converted them to mp3 for 2 reasons, 1) for small downloads and 2) I know many people aren't familiar with flac so to make them as user friendly as possible I mp3 them.

Covers (single image-itunes/winamp) created by me, thanx original photographer.

01 the Crow
02 False Faces
03 the Girl
04 Fatman
05 the Crypt
06 All Glory
07 Faith
08 Moya
09 Vivisection
10 Today
11 the Crow

http://www.mediafire.com/?mqjjeymnv5i

1 comment:

John. said...

I went to this event, new order played as well. Great event over 2 days.