Friday, November 27, 2009

the Southern Death Cult Live Polythechnic Manchester England Feb 26th 1983

the Southern Death Cult Live Polytechnic Manchester England Feb 26th 1983

Sound quality is 'B / B+'.

Good volume at times its almost like the volume pushes too high into the range and there are drops esp in the bass, but then I pay attention to the bass 1st and foremost in most of my modern tunage.

I think what it is perhaps Ians not belting out all the vocals and the Barry not finishing all his notes through, maybe a sign of things to come in the bands demise.

Mp3 audio source: mp3 :-: thanx to lostockboy - sent them as flac I converted them to mp3 for 2 reasons, 1) for small downloads and 2) I know many people aren't familiar with flac so to make them as user friendly as possible I mp3 them.

Covers (single image-itunes/winamp) created by me, thanx original photographer.

01 the Crow
02 the Girl
03 Flowers In the Forest
04 Apache
05 All Glory
06 Moya
07 Fatman
08 Faith
09 Today
10 Vivisection

http://www.mediafire.com/?welyd25emuh

1 comment:

Alternative bootlegs said...

Thanks for all the great NMA /SDC stuff. Creamed my jeans especially with SDC stuff