Friday, November 27, 2009

the Southern Death Cult Live Queens Hall Bradford England Oct 29th 1981


I FINALLY GOT SOMEONE TO SHARE SOME SOUTHERN DEATH CULT SETS WITH ME...
and you lucky sods get to reap the bennies.

the Southern Death Cult Live Queens Hall Bradford England Oct 29th 1981

Sound quality is 'B+'. Its 1981 and someone from the audience is taping the Southern Death Cult with their walkman, this is one exceptional recording under those circumstances of yeasteryear.

Yes folks this includes the unissued only played for the 1st month or so, most sought after your years (by me at least) 'War Dance'.

With the blessing of lostockboy I'm sharing these on the net, hopefully for ever, even after we're all dead and gone for the aliens to come across and be moved to boggie until they blow chunks.

Mp3 audio source: mp3 :-: thanx to lostockboy - sent them as flac I converted them to mp3 for 2 reasons, 1) for small downloads and 2) I know many people aren't familiar with flac so to make them as user friendly as possible I mp3 them.

Covers (single image-itunes/winamp) created by me, thanx original photographer.

01 the Crow
02 the Girl
03 Apache
04 Vivisection
05 War Song
06 Moya
07 the Crypt
08 Vivisection (Reprise)

http://www.mediafire.com/?mjmm1nn2qm2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much your amazing for posting this

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot¡¡