Friday, November 27, 2009

the Southern Death Cult Live Leeds University Leeds England Oct 30th 1982

the Southern Death Cult Live Leeds University Leeds England Oct 30th 1982

Sound quality is 'B'.

I have speakers designed to push a crap load of bass and this recording swims in it, a bit too much so I kick it back a bit and it gets a bit cleaner and the volume level is pretty good also.

This has a 7+ minute version of the Crypt, SDC was post rock before post rock was <;-)

Mp3 audio source: mp3 :-: thanx to lostockboy - sent them as flac I converted them to mp3 for 2 reasons, 1) for small downloads and 2) I know many people aren't familiar with flac so to make them as user friendly as possible I mp3 them.

Covers (single image-itunes/winamp) created by me, thanx original photographer.

01 Fatman
02 the Crow
03 Apache
04 False Faces
05 All Glory
06 the Girl
07 Faith
08 Moya
09 the Crypt (Long Version)
10 Vivisection
11 Today

http://www.mediafire.com/?jz2d4m1zzwz

No comments: