Friday, November 27, 2009

the Southern Death Cult John Peel Session May 21st 1982


the Southern Death Cult John Peel Session May 21st 1982

Sound quality is 'B- / C+'. i know the source tapes are clean, this was capped through a boom box at time of broadcast, over all
a good recording.

This is the full session, unlike what we found on the vinyl and cd so if for no other reason you can hear the full session, All Glory ends within .49 seconds but thats on the vinyl and cd pressings. This does sound a bit slower to me, could just be me though.

Mp3 audio source: mp3 :-: thanx to lostockboy - sent them as flac I converted them to mp3 for 2 reasons, 1) for small downloads and 2) I know many people aren't familiar with flac so to make them as user friendly as possible I mp3 them.

Covers (single image-itunes/winamp) created by me, thanx original photographer.

01 Fatman
02 False Faces
03 Today
04 All Glory (ends short...very short)

http://www.mediafire.com/?gmyzjmrrymt

No comments: