Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Public Image Ltd. Tomorrow Show Interview June 6th 1980


Public Image Ltd. Tomorrow Show Interview June 6th 1980

Sound quality is 'B+'.

Can you say awkward? I guess they did another interview some years later and John was a bit more ... ummmm polite, agreeable, willing to not be an ass? I dunno ... I get it and all but seriously how far can you take it. Even on 5 hits of window pane most of what John and Keith say in this interview is just a bunch of crap ... the birth place of Emo perhaps, this interview.

I never cared for the Sex Pistols so I can appreciate them not wanting to talk about the 1st modern built by agent (malcome) "boy band".

Mp3 audio source: mp3

Covers (single image-itunes/winamp) created by me, thanx original photographer.

01 Previous Guest
02 1st Part Interview
03 2nd Part Interview
04 Snyder Concluding Comments

http://www.mediafire.com/?n5l2h5zhwgd

No comments: