Saturday, January 3, 2009

Ladytron Live BBC Radio Lamacq Session Nov 12th 2001

Ladytron Live BBC Radio Lamacq Session Nov 12th 2001

Sound quality is 'A'.

Mostyn mentions:
"To promote the release of the "PlayGirl" single on 12th November last,
Ladytron stepped into the Live Lounge on the Steve Lamacq show to play
a 15 minute "showcase" set. Quite brave of them, really, considering
how heavily produced their records are. And I have to say that ...
much as I like these songs, and much as I normally prefer live perform-
ances to sanitized studio recordings ... they do sound just a little
bit limp."

And rightly so, I love Ladytron and have heard them live and must say they do sound much more lively than this session, perhaps they were a bit nervous.

Still a good session, if you like Ladytron you'd be amiss to pass it by.

Mp3 audio source: mp3 -> thanx Mostyn: captured from digital radio (DAB)

Covers (single image-itunes/winamp) created by me, thanx original photographer.

01 Playgirl
02 He Took Her To A Movie
03 Discotrax
04 the Way That I Found You

http://www.mediafire.com/?azmzweeqyze

No comments: