Friday, January 15, 2010

the Timeout Drawer

So, I'll not make this a practice on the blogish, well it's my blogish and I can do whatever I want!

But ....

I'm at work and haven't the time to update the blogish proper for a bit and have been listening to the Timeout Drawer in the car and on runs (actually they and a lot of other bands have permanent homes on the ipod I use for running so I guess that doesnt count..) .....

the Timeout Drawer is a band I am always going back to and I think that they deserve some more pimpin out, and since I don't have any live sets or demo sessions to share I want to reiterate that if you've not heard of them or have but haven't had a listen yet or are just familiar with their last couple release, check them out! (and yes I got the ok to share this home made -by yours truly- compilation)

Also if you have any live sets by these gents you can share with me, please do. I love to be able to host some more by this great band.

If you like Mogwai and or the Album Leaf then you should dig the Timeout Drawer.

Below if the link to my original post.

Check these guys out, you owe it to yourself.

http://symphonyofghosts.blogspot.com/search/label/Timeout%20Drawer

5 comments:

Richard said...

Jeez - thanks for that post - they're amazing!

louissyfer said...

happy you like them.

louissyfer said...

if you liked the Timeout Drawer please see the Sea, Like Lead post

http://symphonyofghosts.blogspot.com/search/label/Sea%20Like%20Lead

Unknown said...

saved. not yet listened but will

Anonymous said...

Rather interesting site you've got here. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Truly yours
Steave Markson