Friday, November 27, 2009

the Southern Death Cult Live Rafters Manchester England Dec 6th 1982


the Southern Death Cult Live Rafters Manchester England Dec 6th 1982

Sound quality is 'B+ / A-'.

Yes kiddies the Rafters show ... pretty damn good source for it too, it's not the same show as on the official releases though but still .. 'Bop'til'you DROP', unless the dates are wrong and they touched up the songs in the studio after the fact for the official pressing, which I doubt but one never knows, or at least I don't cos I wasn't there.

Mp3 audio source: mp3 :-: thanx to lostockboy - sent them as flac I converted them to mp3 for 2 reasons, 1) for small downloads and 2) I know many people aren't familiar with flac so to make them as user friendly as possible I mp3 them.

Covers (single image-itunes/winamp) created by me, thanx original photographer.

01 the Crow
02 False Faces
03 Fatman
04 the Girl
05 All Glory
06 Apache
07 Faith
08 Moya
09 the Crypt
10 Vivisection
11 Today

http://www.mediafire.com/?nm41hafmnyz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO much for sharing all these brilliant shows and congratulations for the webpage.
All my best wishes,

Alberto