Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New Model Army the Curse Demos


New Model Army the Curse Demos

Sound quality is 'A'.

I have these demos from 2 sources, one from an old trader on a cd and one from Ian. Ian posted his recently at the old NMA forum so we're uploading his in the mp3 format he posted them in. My cd doesnt have the 2 live tracks on it so we get bonus tracks also thanx to ian. Gawd how we love that wonderful Celt!

Never been clear on when some of these demos were done, they're heavy on the Impurity period with hints of the Love Of Hopeless Causes period also.

The original cd source I have also had no info pertaining to all the track info and no real artwork. So as per the cover info below I finally made something for it. If anyone has the complete info, session dates, the studios and all that please let me know.

Nonetheless this is a great set of demos.

Mp3 audio source: mp3 -> ian mcdonnell

2 part post

Covers (single image-itunes/winamp) created by, do believe the photo is by Joolz, at least its in my NMA photo file folder and all her website stuff I saved is in there and it is labeled "blog", so I think it is her's. I did the image treatment and typesetting.

01 Before I Get Old (Demo)
02 Prison (Demo - Working Title 'Guilt')
03 Eleven Years (Demo)
04 Gatlin (Instrumental Demo)
05 Lurhstaap (Demo)
06 Curse (Demo)
07 Forgiven (Instrumental Demo)
08 Ballad 2 (Demo)
09 Get Me Out (Demo)
10 Sleepwalking (Demo - Working Title 'Banished')
11 Space (Live At Manchester oct 27th 1990)
12 Purity (Live At Manchester oct 27th 1990)
13 Innocence (Live At Manchester oct 27th 1990)
14 Marrakesh (Recorded At The Sawmills Studio)

Pt01
http://www.mediafire.com/?wfcmgd2zyom

Pt02
http://www.mediafire.com/?dtqmj2njoem

1 comment:

Mauro Manzali Bonaccorsi said...

Thank you to share another bootleg. Give me your e-mail to send you New Model Army version for "A New England" song. My e-mail is mauromanzali@hotmail.com

bye