Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Naked Raygun Live VFW 18 Kansas City August 11th 1984


Naked Raygun Live VFW 18 Kansas City August 11th 1984

Sound quality is 'A'.

I got this show off a blog about 3 years back and I don't recall which blog anymore, I looked for it online but no luck so out of respect for the band and the original poster, who if recall correctly recorded the show themselves, I decided to repost it here to keep it alive.

Great show with lots of banter and ramblings by Jeff.

I still have a few NR boots to encode of my own including the Art Of Throb Throb live Hoboken 06-22-1985 (vinyl) and live School of Oriental & African Studies Holborn London May 5th 1989 (cassette). I,m not really set up to get the stereo and pc together but I have to encode some NMA boots for a friend in France so the tape should see the light of day in the next month, the vinyl will probably have to wait until I move.

Mp3 audio source: mp3 -> Recorded By Jason Willis 8/11/84

Covers (single image-itunes/winamp) created by me, thanx original photographer.

01 Knock Me Down
02 I Dont Know
03 Home Of the Brave
04 Mofo
05 Stupid
06 No Sex
07 Surf Combat
08 Metastasis
09 Gear
10 the Strip
11 Bomb Shelter
12 Tojo
13 Swingo
14 Only In America
15 Managua
16 Rat Patrol
17 Potential Rapist
18 Dog At Large
19 New Dreams (Cuts Off)

http://www.mediafire.com/?zxmrmmkzz22

3 comments:

convertido said...

Yes sir, Happy Birthday to me! Thanks again for another well appreciated file. This is turning out to be a dang good day!

Anonymous said...

Naked Raygun rocks! Thanks for posting all these cool recordings. Can't wait for the others to follow. I saw them a bunch of times when I was at school in Chicago (1986-1990). Didn't buy one of their CDs until the late 1990s. They were always being played on WHPK radio. Great, great, great band. Thanks. - MEB*

Stormy said...

Wow! Is there anything better than live Naked Raygun? Thanks.